Friday, November 30, 2012

the lazy gal

Hi Blogger! I've got so much to do actually. I'm supposed to do a lesson plan and all its attachments, a quiz, and read up on my MA subject. But here I am, sitting down, listening to cool and relaxing music, contemplating on things, and blogging. This is how hardworking I am (sarcasm obvious).

Undeniably, no matter how industrious you may be, there will be days when you'll rather be a couch potato and a lazy buddy. What else can be better than just sit down and let the day pass aimlessly. At the end of the day though, you'll find yourself cramming, but you'll manage to survive and accomplish everything, nonetheless.

I don't know if that's productive though. As for me, I can deal with all types of work situations - I can work under pressure (I'm used to beating deadlines) and I can work even beyond what was expected of me. It's all a matter of mood and motivation. But today, unfortunately, I am just not in the mood to study and work.

Well, nothing's bad with this bout of laziness. As they say, this too shall pass. Tomorrow, I may have the zeal to go beyond expectations. So this is my dry spell at work. I need a motivation.

But please don't get me wrong, buddy. I'm not lonely. This is not a melancholic write-up. It's just another: "today I don't feel like doing anything, I just wanna lie in my bed."


No comments:

Post a Comment