Monday, December 3, 2012

it's the month!!!!

It really helps when you think of good things but relax at the same time. When I started reading "The Secret" and "Happiness Project," my life pretty much had that 360 degree turn. I was less pessimistic (or no longer negative) and I became more joyful. My faith in God has also increased thereby enabling me to see the good things life has for me. I realized that I am overly blessed with so much, and whatever it is that is not yet here, will come soon. I have the faith, so I just have to trust God and relax in his unfailing love.

And so I told myself that I want to be happy and I will no longer belittle myself. I am God's champion, powerful servant, and I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I believe in myself. I can conquer my fears. I can do everything. Nothing is impossible. Therefore, I can find love, very soon.

It might be too early to say it's a fearless forecast that "he's the one." But the mere fact that I claim it to heart this year that I will find love this 2012, and I will receive the best birthday gift ever this January 2013 means God is really working in my love life. Wow! Fantastic indeed. :D He is indeed amazing. So finally, after months of friendship, I will have a date again. Wohoooo! :P

I am just praying right now that things will be well. I will stay put and keep it cool. The excitement is there, but I guess I shouldn't think about it everyday. If this guy is meant for me, he will be persistent, and he will prove himself to me. If ever he will express his intention, then might as well give it a try. Who knows? We might get along pretty well. I am open to all possibilities. I will just allow God to work in my love life and open myself to the pouring of blessings.

And so I am no longer doubtful and afraid. I am certain that finally, good things will come to me, because I deserve the best. I asked and prayed for love.I believe it will come. And so I am receiving it.

"Because whatever it is that you asked for in prayer, believe, that you have received it, and it will be yours."

Amen!

#12/22/12 ..... set the date!!! See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment