Tuesday, December 11, 2012

awwww.....

There's nothing in particular to blog about for the day. It's just that, I feel a little bit frustrated, todaaaayyyy!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaa!

The vain girl within me is trying to kick in. Oh mennn. And honestly, I feel that every girl has that certain vain meter in them.

Alright, I think I have to seriously lose weight this time. Argh. I hate it when people make remarks such as "tumataba ka." Ouch. That hurts. 

With very less rice and no in between meals and still that? Yeah men. I gotta be really paranoid. 

I should seriously exercise more and eat healthy more often!

Right! No paranoid thoughts okay!

I'm sexy and I know it. :D

Eat when you are hungry. No cravings!

Forget that it is Christmas season. Hahay! :((



2 comments:

  1. Wala talagang diet diet ngayong season. kalokohan ang pagda-diet :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nku anthony. walang pasko saken ngaun. kelangan ko na magpapayat! araaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

      Delete