Tuesday, December 4, 2012

dear 2012

Dear 2012,

I cannot believe that time flies like a thief in the night. I feel like I'm running after you as the year is again about to end.There were good and bad things that happened, but no matter how things turned out, my heart is full of gratitude for they are all experiences for me to learn. As the year is about to draw close, I would say that I am stronger, tougher, and wiser.

Thank you for making me realize that it is not selfish to love myself all the more, even before I expect others to love me back. This time, I am more confident than ever, and I will stand tall and be proud of who I am, for I am created with purpose. Thank you that I am no longer doubtful of my abilities, and therefore, I know and I am certain of what I want to  be someday. I know the road that I am heading and I will never go wrong because my heart is willing to go for it. Someday soon, all my dreams will come true. Undeniably indeed, learning to love yourself is the greatest gift of all.

I would also like to thank you for drawing me closer to my Creator and thereby increasing my strength, fortitude, faith, and optimism. Indeed, I am at my happiest this year because I am a strong believer that happiness is a choice and life is what you make it. Today, I will no longer allow clouds of doubts to hinder my vision as I can always strive to make the most out of the most despairing situation. The bouts of melancholia will come, but it will never be triumphant in bringing me down. 

Also, thank you that even after my heartbreak, I was able to pick up the pieces and move on with forgiveness and joy. Surprisingly, I did not have any ill-feelings toward him and deep in my heart I know I am open to reconciliation and patching things up with him. Likewise, I have grown wiser and am certain that I will no longer make the same mistakes again. If my life is being emptied right now, it's because He has something better to put in my life. Now, I am most certain of myself, and I know I am more than ready to find that love and to share my completeness with someone as complete as I am. Love is soon coming my way, that I am most assured of. I have no doubts. :D

Furthermore, thank you for giving me more opportunities to go out of my way- to travel, to spend time with my friends, to meet more people, to try things I have never done before, to share my talents and to go out of my comfort zones. Indeed, I have maximized my potentialities this year, and for 2013, I know I can do more. I can do anything. I am full of zest and energies, overflowing, that is.

So soon, I shall bid goodbye to you, but let me tell you that I owe you so much. And for making me the person I am today, I will be forever indebted to you. 2012 will always be a year so close to my heart, and this 2013 will be my breakthrough year, for sure.

Goodbye and thank you 2012! I shall always remember you with fondness.

Always and forever,

Len


2 comments:

  1. Marami talagang dapat ipagpasalamat sa taon na matatapos. Ika nga, be grateful at ang universe na ang bahala sa iyo. The Secret.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tama anthony :D super happy tlga. God will provide. and good things are yet to come. Amen

      Delete