Wednesday, November 21, 2012

dear calendar

My desk calendar here at work had been my constant companion and partner this year. It has been a living witness as to how busy I was and still is until now, and up to the future. Looking at the things I have to accomplish and had accomplish made me smile and I thought then that the times spent had been so worthwhile.  It has also been a witness as to the things I looked forward to and celebrated back then, like birthdays, reunions, gimiks, get-togethers, family gatherings, out of towns, and so on. Thus, I came to realize how the year has been so busy for me. I did a lot actually. And I would say 2012 has been a very fruitful year.

I guess my calendar also made me realize how my relationship this year had been so fleeting, transitory, ephemeral. I met him, we dated, he vanished, went back to my life, patched things up, tried things out together, then called it quits, and he wanted to be back, till he was gone again. All in a span of even less than a year. It was the most whirlwind of all relationships, I would say. It was like yesterday when I met him, and before I knew it, in a blink of an eye, he was out of my life. :(

But the good thing about looking at it is I was able to breakthrough and write more goals for each month. As it is, there is just one month before the year ends, and I would say that I am facing each day with a happier heart. I have just made my November goal almost come true, and the one for my December is soon to be a reality. I'm becoming less of a pessimist right now, and that's one thing I am proud of.

The year is about to be another closed-chapter and I have to change calendars again. I am not really sad about how 2012 turned out despite the heartbreaking things which happened. Instead, I am overly excited about the surprises 2013 has in store for me. As I prepare myself for a new calendar for the upcoming year, I also am anticipating for the new things to accomplish and look forward to. I can feel it that something ultra-mega special will take place next year. 2013 is the year to LOVE. :D

So thank you dearest calendar. You have really served your purpose well. Cheers to a great year spent with you. One more month, and we can make my dreams come true.

and of course,

Hello 2013!!!


Always,

Len :P


No comments:

Post a Comment