Wednesday, November 7, 2012

happiness

I don't want to think I am alone because I am not.

As the Law of Attraction states, you attract what you think.

Think of sadness, and you'll feel lonely.

Think of emptiness, all the more you'll be hollow.

Think of frustrating things, and you'll be down in the dumps.

Our mind has a strong influence on our actions and what our life becomes.

I want to be happy, so I am.

If I always have to give and share just so someone will be with me, I would look at it in such way that I am so blessed to give. Someday soon, I don't need to beg off so that people will be with me.

If God is emptying your life, He is preparing you for something big, so you need to have that hollow space, just in the meantime.

My life is still undergoing a major renovation. But believe it or not, I am happy and contented with my lot.

I am thinking of happy thoughts. And nothing can stop me from being optimistic. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment