Tuesday, November 27, 2012

joyful heart

I am not a perfect person. I am not the perfect girlfriend either. We are all not perfect. But despite all our imperfections, I so believe we will find the person who will be our perfect pair. :D

I can be annoying at times. I have issues which I try to resolve, and I am aware of it. Hence, I am still working for constant self-improvement. But that does not make me less of a person. Because truth of the matter is, if given the opportunity to love again soon, I know I can do so much.

Lately, my love tank has really been overflowing. This time it's not a desperate attempt  to seek for attention and love, but I would say I want to share the love inside my heart to that special someone who will complement my completeness. A relationship, I believe, is made of two complete persons. If you are an emotionally unstable, the possibility is, you will attract someone your kind. It's sort of a homing instinct, because you sort of want to heal that broken part of a person which is somehow similar to you. I thought back then that being in a relationship will change me dramatically. Only to realize something which is otherwise.

And so maybe the timing was not right before. So what? We all have to move on. Life must go on. And so everyday, I am facing each day with arms wide open, I'm singing a song, moving a long, dancing to and fro to the song of life . I have never been this happy before. And I thought I should depend on that someone all the time for my happiness. No. Not always.

So this time. I'd like to share the joy that I feel inside to my one true love, whoever he is. And my heart is beating fast because I am most excited. I want to do so much for him. I will do everything for love. And when I finally found him, I will sing to my heart's content and thank God that he finally gave that person to me.

It will all be worth the wait and the waiting won't be too long.

I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change. And breakaway....

I have high hopes in Him, and prayers are my ultimate weapon. :D


Continue to feel the love. :D

Always,

Len :)

No comments:

Post a Comment