Sunday, November 18, 2012

what i want most in a guy :))

I am not really particular when it comes to how guys look. When it comes to physical appearance, I do not really go for one single type. My preference over how guys should look vary depending on who I am with. They say that you should have atleast that standard so you would know what you want when you meet one. However, I am a strong believer of  the saying that "what matters most is the heart." I'll rather go for guys with conviction and character than that of a good physique and a handsome face. Beauty fades, eventually, but a good character is hard to form and find.

So what will really turn me on? After all the not-so-good experiences with guys, I will still stand with my belief that I'll go for the guy with a good character. And what will be the bonus and plus points for me? If he's smart and a conversationalist, then we'll get along pretty well for sure. I really love guys who can talk about anything under the sun without hesitations and reservations. When we can discuss about anything even if that's politics, books, culture, individual differences, and celebrities even. I don't know if such type of a guy exist. I guess there's still one. I just want a smart and open-minded guy. One who does not close his doors as to what he wants to talk about. More than a guy who can be my boyfriend and soon to be better-half, I want him to be my confidant and friend.

I realized then the importance of getting to know my soon-to-be boyfriend well. This is where the getting to know you stage plays a crucial role. If there are things we might argue with in the near future, this is the best time to know what are those. What does he really like, what does he hate the most? What does he really like to talk about? And if a guy is smart and well-formed, then these questions he can handle with ease, for he knows himself well. I need a guy who is most sure of who he is, someone who can complement my completeness. But most of all, I pray that he is a guy who loves me no matter what. For when he loves me, he will never ever give up on me.

Sometimes they say that my standards are high because I go for a smart guy. But in defense to that, I'd just like a guy who I can get along with. I'm not saying that he has to be perfect. As I have said a while ago, it's just a big plus factor if he is really smart. He does not have to be an honor student to be one. There are guys who do not have a laude to their name but can talk as if they have overflowing things to share on their head. And of course, confidence is always the key. But definitely not being conceited. Time and again, character matters.

And at the end of the day, I'd like to remain steadfast in my belief that he still exists. And I am certain that we will meet each other. Soon :D

Whatever it is that you asked for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it is yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment