Wednesday, November 28, 2012

to do list this 2013 :D

And so 2013 is dawning!!! Soon we will hear firecrackers explode and see fireworks light up the sky. It's even a month from now! Are you excited? Oh well, miraculously, I AM! :D Since I am changing perspectives, I'd like to make a list of things I'd like to do this breakthrough year, 2013! (I claim that it's my year of Miracles, and yes, It's the Year of Faith!) So here they are, in random order.

1. Have my year straightened (and colored)
- I think I need to revamp my look a little. I look too goody goody, you know. Time for a more fierce, lady like look. :D hihihihi

2. Cook one or two dishes a month
- Oh well, this has been long...overdue! I am really interested to learn how to cook a meal! From viands, pasta, desserts, appetizers, and all! Preparation for being a good girlfriend and wife. You know! :P (winks!)

3. Finish my remaining units of MA
- So I can finally move on and get over with it. After studies, I am all out to total enjoyment of life. Break it down, yeah!

4. Go to Puerto Galera and Thailand
- Seriously, travelling is on top of my list, as always! Friends, wanna join?

5. Join an outreach activity
- Because the caring girl within me is kicking in. Spread the love.

6. Save, save, save
- In preparation for the future :D, Hello BDO!
- I need it's also high time to listen to dad regarding the investment he's in. Okay daddy. Noted!

7. Go to a spa and relax all the way!!!!
- I need time to pamper myself after all the hardwork! I deserve it too :P

8. DATE! And FIND LOVE 
- Woooah! I claim it. So I'll be young and wild and free and just have funnnnn!!!! :D
- And with all that, I hope I'll find him, too. Happy birthday to me!

9. Celebrate my birthday and pamper myself
- For two years, I have been constantly treating people during my special day. This year, I'll give myself a treat. Because it's not bad to love yourself, after all.

10. Date and meet more friends
- Seriously, I need to find more time to meet with them. They are my life giving spirit. Anyone?

11. Read more books, watch movies, and blog about it!
- I should take this more seriously! Thus, I will really visit bookstores and checkout their good reads :D

12. Learn how to drive
- I'm hoping I can do this, but without a car, how will that be possible???!!! Whoah!
- I've been bugging my dad to buy even a second hand one, but I don't think I have good convincing powers. Sales talk skills please!!!! :D

13. Work out the zumba way, lose weight, and eat more healthy
-Shalalalala! So I need to find time, really! Weekends, hello!
- Vegetables and fish, here I am. I'll try hard, promise!

14. Try a new hobby
- I am not yet certain as to what that will be. All I know is I want to try one. Painting, biking, cooking, planting? Recommendations? Whatever that will be, we'll see!

15. Be more active at The Feast
- Since I have 9 more units to go, perhaps I can be part of the Kids' Ministry and teach children or be a Caring Group Head. Ohlalalalalala! Sounds exhilarating!
- And that means meeting more people!!!! Hooooray!!!! Life is good!
- And of course, being more closer to my one and only God. I love you so much!!! :D (Keeping the faith alive, as always!)

16. Attend seminars which are not related to teaching
- Since I am always attending education related seminars, I guess this time I should try a different "genre".
- Maybe I'll try business, financial management, investing, career, or writing! And I am willing to pay on my own. Besides, it's a new chance to meet new people, new dimension. Now, I can't wait!


** So far, I think I've exhausted all the things I look forward to this 2012. There might be more to come, but I guess these are too much already. With faith, love, hope, vigor, and optimism, I know I can do them. I'll keep upbeat and stay happy to attract good vibes this 2013!!!!



With love, joy, and peace,

Len :D the happy girl

No comments:

Post a Comment