Thursday, November 29, 2012

hairstylessss!

Since 2012 is almost ending, I believe it is also good to do some "make-over" in preparation for the year to come. I searched the internet for different long and straight hairstyles and these are what I found:














As I look at these pictures, I can't help but wonder which of these will be most appropriate for a round-faced person like me. I really want to have my hair straightened, and I would also like to experiment on color and a little bit of bangs and layers to have that fierce aura. I am not sure though if it would suit me well. I hope it will, though. I just want an ultimate revamp this 2013, for a prettier and better me. 

Maybe it's time to say goodbye to my good-girl look. I want to look more like a  confident, sassy, and alluring woman. It's about time. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment