Monday, November 26, 2012

heart beatssss :))

And so my heart is skipping a beat and a hop hop tap tap tap daradum dadum dadummmmm.

Can you hear it? It's calling for someone else.

Just to clear things out. I'm not inlove, yet.

But I am happy that there's this one nice guy who makes me smile, all the time.

You see, I haven't met him in person, yet. We were text mates and facebook friends. But well, as per the recommendation of my cousin, she said the guy was smart and gentleman. I would say though that what she said were true.

We speak the same language. We understand each other perfectly. He finds time to tell me if he's busy and if he can't text me because he has to do something important. He will tell me that he shouldn't text me but he did just because he wants to know if I am doing fine.

Oh well. Am I just expecting too much? Are those fall hopes?

And maybe it's too early to tell, yet.

As they say, the best is yet to come. But if he's soon to be the one, I'll welcome him with...arms wide open.

After all, I need to be in love again.

I have yet to experience the best feeling in the world. And I bet, it's gonna happen, soooonnnn.

I pray and claim it in Jesus' name.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment