Sunday, November 11, 2012

the traveler in me :))

It has always been my dream to travel. I love the feeling of preparing a big bag and pack it with the things I need. I also love taking pictures of myself and of the breath taking scenery of nature. And nothing else would beat the feeling of doing this with family and dear friends.

So this coming 2013 and beyond, these are the places that I look forward to visit. I really do hope, Soon!

It's more fun in the Philippines!!!!

1. Bohol
- Chocolate hills, tarsiers, and the Loboc river. Sounds really close to nature, isn't it. It needs a plane ride though, but that's okay!!!

2. Puerto Galera
- Swimming, Beach, nightlife!!! Three things to look forward to at Puerto Galera! Plus it is easier to go to as compared to the other tourist destinations which would require a plane ride. White sand beach pleaseeee!!!

3. Palawan
- This place always tickle my fancy. What's there to fascinate me? Well, the Underground river, and all the other majestic views of nature such as its waters. Palawaaannnn, I'll drop by soon!

4. Pagudpod, Ilocos
- Talking about "Walang Hanggan", isn't it really breath taking? From the looks of it on TV, it really looks romantic, serene, and simply...awe-inspiring. I wanna run uphill and shout at the top of my lungs. Worries fade away. Whewwwww!!!!

5. Cebu
- I am not really sure of the tourist spots to visit here, but what I really want to try here is there sumptuous food! Cheap but delicioso! Well, tickle thy tastebuds and forget the diet! Cebu, we'll have a gastronomical meeting soon! :D

Beyond Philippines :)

1. Thailand
- It has always been my dream to travel to those culturally rich country. Imagine the temples, scenery, tropical climate, mouth-watering dishes, wouldn't that be a great travel escapade? Oh Thailand, land of the free... I know we'll be together, soon. I claim it this 2013!!!! (shopping in Bangkok, plus Beach in Phuket, and oh.. the tamarind candies!)

2. Vietnam
- I am not really certain as to what tourist spots are here for me to discover, but they say it's culturally enriching too. Hence, I want to see what's in store for me in Vietnam. And the food is great and cheap here too!

3. South Korea
- Anyeosayo! Did I spell it right? South Korea fascinates me ever since I was a teen-ager. I'm not into Korean foods, but I would like to explore their different tourists spots, and hopefully meet and greet some Korean stars (like Lee-Min Ho... wishful thinking!)

4. New Zealand
- Mountains, hills, windmills, cows, and tulips... I only have one thing in mind- New Zealand! Actually, this country is more than a tourist destination for me, as this is where I want to migrate and settle down. It may be far from possible right now, but I can wait until it happens. I'll set my foot there too!

5. Canada
- There's nothing really special about this country. It's just that my cousins and tito are there so I'd like to drop a visit. :D

****

And I'm not losing hope, I'll be going to any of these, ASAP. :D
I claim it, I started with Baguio. Who knows where else I'll be soon? (winks!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment