Thursday, July 5, 2012

tonight as you sleep



Tonight, as you sleep, I'll watch you

As you lie peacefully on the bed

Let me be on your side

Watching you lying down

Seeing you breathe

Touching and caressing your hair

Feeling the smoothness of your skin

Let me be this close to you

Even just for this night

I'll think and imagine that you are mine

Cause when you wake up

The world will go back to how it is really used to be



Tonight as you sleep

Ill hope that I'll be a part of your dreams

Wishing and praying  fervently that you'll realize I'm here

Though I know that the possibility of that is nil

I'll stare at your angel like and innocent face

Hold it gently and softly, touching that silky and rosy skin

Hunger for your cherry red lips

Longing  for those lips of yours to brush with mine



And tomorrow as you wake up

You'll find me gone

Not because I don't want to be with you as you face the morning

But because I know someone dear to your heart owns you

Someone whom you wanted to spend the rest of your days and life with

Not me

I'll keep the distance, but I'll still be constantly watching you

Hoping that the night when I'm by your side will be forever and always

For that night is my rare chance to be inch closer to you

I felt your wholeness is mine

Even the truth is, you would never be.


No comments:

Post a Comment