Tuesday, July 31, 2012

random prattles

Hi Miss! Bakit ang tigas ng ulo mo di ba?

Ang sabi mo di mo siya mamimiss, di mo naman matiis?

Ang corny mo minsan. More so, silly, foolish, gullible. Or ****A! Hahahah :D

Inconsistent talaga kasi yun si kuya. Kahit pa gusto ka niya, he won't ever ever change for you.

So well, is it time to let go and look for another? Dami diyan ate, for sure.

So at times like this, hold on to our Maker. For sure, He will lead you to the right man.

And kahit matigas and ulo ko, I'll have faith that  I will find my one true love this 2012.

Me to him: Minsan di ko alam kung bakit nangyayari to. Sabi ko nga kay God, Lord bakit naman ganoon, gusto ko lang naman mahanap yung one true love ko di ba? Pero sige, okay lang, challenge siguro 'to. Kaya keri nalang.
 Him: (laughs as he drives)

If it's not Kuya then for sure there is a guy waiting for me to love him fully and completely, somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight.. someone's thinking of me.

I gave him the chance, and am still giving him, kahit pwede ngang, AWAT na ehhh!

If he lets this go, ayyyyyy, I'm not the fool again anymore. He won't find someone like me, even if he travels the entire world. Kahit libutin pa niya ang Canada. Hahahaha! (There, I've given a clue) :D

So, let's see what will happen next. As Bo Sanchez quotes it, reconciliation will happen. It did happen to him and me, who knows, we can still have that second chat?

I'm not really hoping though. But if there's a chance, then I'll go grab it too.

**** I miss him though. Kaso hindi sobrang pwedeng ipakita. Kaya dito ko nalang ilalabas lahat. Kapag pwede na, maybe I'll make him read all these and he can just laugh over my craziness. I hope all is well with him. Sigh.... *****


No comments:

Post a Comment