Sunday, August 26, 2012

to mr. CC

Dearest Cris,

I don't know how long we'll be like this. Sometimes because you are hard to reach and you are bombarded with lots of work, it's seemingly (or really) hard to find you. I can feel; however, that you are trying. Maybe there are reasons beyond your control which hinders you to at least communicate with me. Nonetheless, my heart says, despite all the clouds of doubts and worries, that I have to hold on, as this scenario won't really last long. As it is, this is the dry spell of our relationship. I guess, soon the sun will dawn on the two of us and I shall see you again.

So when you are far away from me, I am always praying that God will shield you with His loving arms so that you will be kept safe all the time.  I can feel that it's difficult with you being far, but maybe, they are right in saying that absence makes the heart grow fonder than ever. It takes patience and fortitude though, to endure all these. Apparently, the selfish girl within me is trying to kick in, only that she wants to have you, near her, the very least. But that motive is ultimately self-centered, and a relationship, I so believe, is not merely about oneself, but in giving and taking, and understanding one another.

This time, I'd like to trust that my intuition is finally right. This time, I'd like to believe that you'll never disappear on me for reasons unknown. This time, I hold on to my belief that you are no longer enigmatic. This time, I am firm, that you will never ever fail me again. I trust you, and everyday, I am praying that you will never prove me wrong. I keep the faith, so I hope that you'll do something too. I know you will, I have high hopes. :)

I miss you. And I can't wait for that day when you'll be back. So in the meantime, I'll keep praying that you are fine. I know I'll see you again. Soon. :)

I love you.





No comments:

Post a Comment