Sunday, August 5, 2012

no longer chasing pavements

He's doing it to me again.. time and again! The now you see me now you don't drama of Cris is not getting any better. I mean, it's annoying me, and I felt like I met Mr. Paasa once more.

I guess Edz was right in telling me that he just can't or has no guts to tell right to my face that he really is not into me anymore. And here I am, foolishly and sheepishly waiting for him to just tell me what HE REALLY WANTS. But the hell, I'm not getting any straight answer. How can he tell me he's here for me no matter what and then leave me hanging all of a sudden? The nerve of it all. He seems to lack that total conviction and as usual he's best at breaking all his promises. No, I don't hate him. It's just that I hate what he's doing to me and how he makes me feel. And the more it's dawning on me, the more I realize that I have to wake up from my deep slumber and give him a hard slap on the face. Oh no, as what I have just told him, HE CAN'T MAKE A FOOL OUT OF ME ANYMORE. PLEASE NOT ME!

I missed him just a couple of days. But after this, it's having me more and more pissed of. Honestly, I can't stand it. I need a man who will be there for me, consistently. And that is my number one requirement. Faithfulness matters, in the same way that having constant communication counts. I mean, how can you tell a girl that she's important and then you are no one to be found? Guys, if ever you are reading this, please don't ever do this to any girl. It's vexing and it's a filth to your reputation.

This is what it looks like really. He tells me he wants to include me in his plans, but I guess so judging by the turn-out of things, I am just a pass-time so he can just leave me anytime when he is bound to fly away vavavoom to Canada.

Acceptance is the key. Because of what he's doing, he's not good for me. I don't need a damn closure anymore to know that he's fooling me. The silence is the answer. And if that person loves me, he would not make me feel left out, even just for a minute. Period.


No comments:

Post a Comment