Sunday, August 19, 2012

for the effort

Sometimes when you least expect things, that's when good things keep coming your way. And honestly, that's when all of a sudden, the doubts simply fade away. Oh well.

I didn't really expect that he'll do that. Knowing his "now you see me, now you don't" attitude, I know that he can just disappear witthout warning and do this out of his whims. Apparently, people do change, too. My mistake is that I sort of judged him. Then, I was then proven wrong.

I was about to slap myself and laugh hard, but deep inside, I knew I appreciated the effort 100%. After all, it's true that if you really want something/someone, you will by all means exhaust all possible efforts to have it done.

And I am not ungrateful or unappreciative, my heart melts too. I am seem unexpressive, but this time, I'll give it to him, as he deserves it for the good that he did. He had a 100 points from me for that. And this time, I'm quite confident, he won't do the same disappearing act to me, ever again. When he comes back, I will have to tell him how I most certainly appreciate what he did. :) He deserves it, this time. And with all that, who am I not to trust and give him that chance?

It's the littlest and sincerest actions that matters most (and I can feel it this time).

_CC_

No comments:

Post a Comment