Sunday, August 12, 2012

a hopeful heart :D

Sometimes I can get really paranoid, suspicious, and doubtful. But I am learning everyday as I am confronted with a lot of trials. Again, each day is a learning experience, and I will use each day to get something meaningful so I will eventually grow and mature.

Yes, more often, he does not meet my least expectations, or the very basic things I expect from him. But actually, that does not make me love him less. In fact, because sometimes I do not expect anymore because he can get really disappointing, I am left surprised by some of his actions. Oh well, I am generally easy to please, actually. I hold on to my faith that he has his own ways, and it's just a matter of time. :D

I promised myself that I will do what's best and right for us. I may not be that perfect girl, but I'll make sure I am the right one for him. I may be immature and illogical at times, but that does not mean I care less. In fact, I overwhelmingly care, to the point that I can get paranoid as to his whereabouts, now that I'm getting to know him more. Time is my greatest opponent, and I hate that feeling that we are competing with one another. But I am optimistic that when he finds the time, he'll give it to me too. I just have to have faith and simply trust, while staying open to the possibilities.

And of course, I will never give up. Whenever frustrations kick in, I'll take a deep breathe, calm down, and PRAY. I am lifting up all my worries to HIM. I know that all these happens for a purpose. And when you love someone, you hold on, and never let go. You believe, and never allow doubt to get in the way (even if it's persistent). And because you love, you give your best and do everything to understand.

Yes I know I can do so much for him. Again and again, I pray, he'll have his own ways of doing the same too. I believe in him and I trust in God, things will eventually turn well. I know, in my heart I am sure, it will.

-CC

No comments:

Post a Comment