Thursday, August 9, 2012

to my one true love :)


                Waiting for you seems so endless, and my every day’s search with the hope of finding you is a test to my strength of character. But now that you are here with me, I am filled with joy, fulfillment, and gratitude, that I have endured the pains of waiting, that I even increased my faith through constantly praying.

                True, I almost lost all my hope in meeting you. Storms, obstacles, and trials come which really almost shatter my faith and optimism. Thankfully, God is here to back me up and put the broken pieces of me back. Time and again, I will say that those trials mold me into the best person I can ever be, and after withstanding all those, now is the perfect time to be with you.

                My dearest and most beloved, I know that  I am not perfect and I, as human being, have flaws. So thank you for loving me as I am and for constantly believing in me. Together with God, you are my fortress, and I could not get enough of thanking the Lord that He gave me you. Each and every day of my life, I look forward that we will share and complement each other’s  completeness and together we’ll both grow in character and faith. I face each day with zest, vigor, and enthusiasm knowing that I am with someone who is sent to me by God. So I thank you that you chose to love me all the more as days go by, and I say with conviction   that loving you was the best choice I ever made in my entire existence.

                So let me tell you that I love you forever and eternally, and it is a promise I will not tire of saying no matter what happens.  Our relationship will not surely be a bed of roses, there will be rocks that will make us stumble along the way, but I want to tell you that I will keep holding on with you.  When confronted with tough adversities,  we both know  who to turn to, and at the end of the day, He gives us trials  so we will discover more of each other in the process .  Whenever we feel like giving up on each other, let us be mindful of our happy days and the future we plan together so that we will carry on and make our love for each other keep aflame even more.

                Now, I am really contented and overjoyed that we are with each other. My biggest blessing has finally come and I promise to never let you go. Once again, thank you for the love that you are giving me. Deep  inside, I know that I could not ask for more because you are even more than what I have prayed for.  I am joyful each day when we make plans of our future together, which includes the family we’ll be building in God’s perfect time. I am here for you no matter what happens – through thick and thin, rain or shine, sickness and in health, and when we decide to take the next step and finally tie the knot – till death do us part. I love you so much my dear. And now, I most certainly believe, you are indeed worth the wait.


Always and forever loving you,

Ellen Marie <3 nbsp="nbsp" o:p="o:p">

No comments:

Post a Comment