> Had my braces "installed" (was that the right term?)
- Hahahah. For a new look, I decided to have my braces. And indeed, it is working its wonders! Beautification all the way!
> Celebrated my 22nd Birthday @ Tagaytay
- As my birthday treat to my barkada, we went to Tagaytay! Lunch c/o me, but we sure had fun! :D
> I was introduced to Cris, we met, and dated
- Wow, after two years, hello lovelife! My cousin paired me off with Cris. He was a guy whom she met at her boss' wake. We became textmates, we met, then dated, but then he vanished, came back, we reconciled, tried things out if it will work, but parted ways. It was whirlwind and quite saddening, but at least I did my best. Maybe it's not really meant to be. Wherever he is, I just hope he is happy right now.
> Went to Splash Island with Kat
- Happy Summer! Swimming and bonding all the way with my all time favorite buddy!
> Had a summer outing with Thanatopsis Barkada @ Hundred Islands Pangasinan
- More fun times and travels this year! Had the greatest of all times at the Islands and enjoyed the cool waters and spectacular views. More travels on 2013! I hope!
> Started Attending the Feast
- Last April 26, I decided to try attending the Feast, a Catholic Charismatic Community founded by Bo Sanchez. Indeed, I sure found my way home. I am slowly becoming an active member of the community, and currently, I am a member of a caring group and a writer at the Makati Feast. my CG heads are actually tapping me as a potential CG Head next cycle. Surely The Feast continues to bring out the best in me as I continue to be more closer to God. If I become happier and more confident than ever, I owe it to the Feast.
- I am indeed blessed! Amen!
> Had 6 units of Summer, 6 units this 1st Sem 2012, and 18 units to go!
- Wow, I am almost near the finish line. Next up for my Masters, comprehensive exam and thesis! Help me God!
- My first ever relationship, which lasted for almost two months. He ended things though. But moving on.... :D
> Baguio trip with Mama
- Wow, this was part of my novena, and it came true! Yahayyy! Baguio trip after 10 long years. My treat for my ever beloved Mama. I'm trying to become a better daughter right now. Promise. :)
> Met kuya Kim, Tito Ness, and Tito Elmer
- Hello balikbayans! It sure is fun to spend time with family members who are abroad, since you don't have the luxury of time to be with them. I look forward to their next visit!
> Updated my Blogger Account
- As part of living a productive life, I decided to update my blogger account. Right now, I am writing more and getting active than ever. Plus with more followers! Yehey! :D
> Started to have a part-time tutorial job
- Thank you God for sustaining my needs! And I accepted a tutorial job as referred by my friend who works in a famous condiments/seasoning company here in the Philippines. They are really a blessing to me. They are very generous and welcoming that I even wrote a blog about their family. :D
> Still a Class Adviser this year, and more happiness at work
- Things are getting better at work. This year, I decided to take things lightly, so I am enjoying my work even more. Plus, I decided to stay next year. (And anyway, no need to worry anymore, I know my one true love will come, soon, ehhehehe).
> Had a relax hair treatment, cellophane with red color
- Time to have a new look! I claim I am confident and beautiful, and honestly, it took me a while to do this. I had fun making myself feel good and beautiful. More of this next year! :D
> Had more fun times with friends, family, and colleagues
- This year I am indeed Ellen the Explorer. I had the most number of gimmiks, mallings, and night-outs with friends as compared to 2010 and 2011! What a change! And because of that, I am busy and fully-booked as ever!
> Accepted that some things are not really meant to be
- It took me another love to realize that I'm hanging on to something which will never be in full bloom. But ever since I decided to let go, I am in better terms with this person. All is well.
> I am more happy, positive, confident, and carefree
- I have learned so much from the Feast, the people I meet, and from my heartbreak this year. Thus,I picked up the pieces and allowed all those to help me grow. By 2013, I know I am even made better. :D
> Had another date this December
- What a perfect way to end the year but with a date! I do not know if this will blossom into love, but all I know is, he is likeable. Who knows what tomorrow brings? But I'm not worrying. There's no point in rushing things. If it's meant to be, it will be.
- Random thoughts: And ever since I decided to be happier and more positive, good and promising guys seem to come my way. How's that for a major blessing! I deserve it, after all! :D
Sure it both brings happiness and sadness when we look back at all the memories which made our year 2012 meaningful. Nonetheless, let us always remember that all things happen for a reason, which we may not understand now, but someday we will. And for all that happened this 2012, I still thank God for they are opportunities to grow. Let us say goodbye and thank you to year 2012 with a happy and grateful heart and welcome the year 2013 with a loud and deafening KABOOOMMMMM!
Cheers and hooray to another year!!!! :D
Stay happy, grateful, and positive!
And let us all keep believing that all that we are praying for will be granted this year.
ASK. BELIEVE. RECEIVE.
2013; THE YEAR OF FAITH!
Happy New Year everyone.
Love, love, love