Wednesday, April 24, 2013

dedication


He may not know what I have found
But with the look in his eyes, he completes me
And looking from afar gives the same shivers
As I know it’s him that really matters.

I may not be made whole without him
He has been my heart’s missing link
But I have been groping in the dark so long
And my love is still hanging on a cliff.

My heart longs to seek for answers
As a body which thirst for water, and I hunger.
I seek and long to hear him say
That our hearts are united and with the same rhythm.

Holding on still, on this branch, that I’m almost willing
To let go and die from this everyday hoping
Maybe of nothing, till I drown in oblivion
Loving as an unknown- is ecstatic but full of sorrow.

Still my heart, my world and my universe is his
And should he decide to take a leap
I know I would never let it go
For it’s with him that I found home- where I truly belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment