Monday, March 25, 2013

summerish-ish

Summer is kicking in and I just can't contain my excitement. Since this year I didn't intend to enroll for my Master's Summer Class, a lot of the time will be spent....jaraaaan.... bumming and sleeping. And therefore, I have to combat my laziness and do something very very productive, or else that would mean pounds to gain (ehehehe, vanity quite obvious eh?).

So here's my list of things to keep me busy this summer. And hopefully, I will stick to this list! (keepin' my fingers crossed!)

*Cook: I don't want to gain weight, but this is what I plan to do? Oh well, I promised my self that I'll learn more dishes so I have to take it seriously. Next up on my list: cream dory meals! Nyum!

*Exercise: A 40 minute to an hour jogging atleast 3-5 days a week shall be a part of my daily routine. I will still do my zumba work dance workouts 3 days a week. Hopefully all this will make me slim, fit, and healthy. :D Amen to that.  (Maybe to further support my goal, I need to buy a weighing scale. Hmmmm)

* Attend other Feasts: I miss attending The Feast. So since it's summer, it's time to attend to The Feast Salcedo, Alabang, BGC, and PICC!

*Pray more: Sometimes I forgot to do this before I sleep. More of this Lord. Promise!

* Travel!: For the school outing, I'm bound to Bataan, and for our family trip, Ilocos! More fun in Pinas indeed. Will update you folks bout my trips!

*Read and Read: More books are piling up, and to lessen the heaps of books, I need to read em or else they will just get dusty. Oh Lord, give me the energy to readddddd all those!

* Blog, write a poem: I'm doing this less. I need a motivation. Ink thy pen!!!!!

* Clean my closet: Seriously. There are boxes of shoes I have to throw and my closet needs a lil bit of cleaning up. Time to give away clothes I don't need anymore.

*Throw away the papers I don't need: There are handouts which I am still hoarding up to now, and seriously I can give them to the manong so he can earn some cash out of it. Charity all theee waaaaay!

*Meet friends: Summer is the ultimate time to be reunited with friends, especially my college buddies. Aw, I so miss you guys! Just so you know!

*Do some cross stitching: Since my noses will be hooked on the books, I might have lesser time to do this. But I'll try nonetheless.



It's not everyday in a year that I get the chance to take a long break. So I know I have to make the most out of it. One month, though sounds long will be shorter once you start doing things. Cheers to a fruitful and meaningful summer vacation to me! And yes, I deserve a breakkkkk!!!! :P

(No weight gain! I believe! hahahha!)


2 comments:

  1. have a happy summerish-ish

    tama! be productive ^_^

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same to you @xan gerna! mahabang summer break ito for meyyyy!

      Delete