Wednesday, April 24, 2013

waiting...


My love for you is a towering height
Though clouds may dim, I will make light
To find you, even to embark on an injurious journey
I will do with the hope that you will take heed.

I will sit by the sand and the shore
And write your name a thousand times
Because I know the heart never forgets
And loving and remembering you is what I do best.

When the shore is filled with your name
I will go and grab a paper and a pen
To the seas I will send my love across
And make a wish that you will get my message of love in a bottle.

At night as I linger and wait, I shall write my endless feelings for you
As I envision us together in the greatest love story ever told
I will seal it with passion, faith, hope, and the most fervent prayer
Still and all I will believe, it will be you and me, together.

It may be a long, endless, and futile waiting, which may be in vain
But when the heart beats, it knows no one else
And my heart knows and beats for you, and only you.
I may have died a million times in pain and agony of waiting
Yet I know, I will still wait and wait and wait, for you all over again.


 wia


No comments:

Post a Comment