Friday, March 2, 2018

Heart's spiel


You are Heaven’s greatest gift to me
One that I prayed for and waited
Perhaps, which still came as a surprise
And did not expect.

If this love of ours I have to define
And put into words
Find rhythm and rhyme,
I will end up speechless, tongue-tied
Of how this heartbeat of yours
Greatly matches with mine.

Is there such a thing as perfection
And a love that’s so divine?
A love that’s perennial and timeless
Which conquered all fear, doubt, and miles;
This kind of love you got it covered-
From today, tomorrow, hereafter.

And you incredibly knew the way
To make my heart flutter
To make my speeches stuttered
All fears casted and thrown away
For your perfect love
Which came in the perfect time
Has made all my doubts in love wither.

For you have awoken my once sleeping heart
Your love has revived the dreamer in me
Till finally it is for me to see,
That true and perfect love is a reality
With you, this love will be our perfected art,
And To the world we shall make a decree
That no one can ever tear us apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment