Friday, May 3, 2013

just another cheeeesssssy write-up


I just want to be always here for you- through the good and the bad, through thick and thin, even in the darkest of all hours.
I want to be that someone whom you can count on- whom you will share your troubles, rants, and pains and the one to whom you will excitedly update of any good thing that has happened to you thus far.
I just want to be constantly backing you up- never getting tired no matter what.

I will listen. I will be patient. I will be nurturing- as this is a woman's defining characteristic.
I will always be here to affirm you and constantly believe in you, even if you feel that others do not see your worth.
You are the best for me. i just want you to believe in yourself.
Even if you fall, I won't back out, instead I will help you get up and dust off the dirt on your knees. Anyway, my first aid kit is always ready for you.


I will be the best of all friends- someone you can prank on, and I will still endure, and of course laugh at our jokes, stupidity, and silliness.
Sometimes I know I can be slow, dimwitted, and gullible... but it's okay, it's not every day, and if it's with you... I won't mind. We love being crazy and I will forever love you no matter how silly you may be.
I just won't give up. Even if we fight or argue. It is just a test. Sometimes I may create a distance between us, but it is just me thinking and assessing things.
I will always be there, even if sometimes I feel that you don't see me. Even if at times I feel you are neglecting me. 
I shall always be there, waiting on you.


I accept you for who you are- both the good and the bad. You just don't have to be afraid. 
Trust me. I love you. And I always will. 
Even if it hurts to love you at times. 
I will be here for you. Ready to laugh and cry with you. Ready to listen. Ready to accompany you in all your journeys and even on your simple errands.
I am just ready to do anything, just for you and only you.

If you need your space, I will respect you.
If you need time, I will give it to you.
There is nothing that I can't do, because again and again... I love you.

Today, tomorrow, and forever. 
Your name is imprinted on my heart. 
Not a wind can shake. Not a storm can wither. 
I love you for all eternity.
I just hope, that one day...you will also feel the same.
But still and all, my love will never fade. 

2 comments:

  1. naks nakaka kilig naman hihihi ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Xan, kung di lang dahil sa "I just hope, that one day...you will also feel the same." okay na sana.

      #unrequitedlove :/

      heheheheh

      Delete