Monday, October 15, 2012

:( sad ttttthoughts

I hate the feeling of being sad for no particular reason. I feel like I'm stuck doing the same things again, and  my life is routinary that I want to evaporate. Seriously though, I've died a million times already. Am I bored? Yes I am. I want to fly and break free.

Sometimes I'm tired of being good too. I am not a slut, but how does it feel to be like one? I cannot always be the goody-too-shoes girl as I have been overly abused lately. I have to let go of all those who hurt me consistently. Sometimes dying is easy. But that's a crime.

I'm bored. Super duper duper bored that I want to just fly away or die. I'm tired of being the same me, talking about the same things, doing the things which I have been doing. I'm tired of being alone and always waiting that someone can give me his/her time. I'm tired of waiting for someone to finally notice or appreciate me. I'm tired of doing things for other people, and after all the good that you do, they will just leave you like a trash. I'm tired of being the wallflower that I am- left alone and rejected all the time.

Maybe I need to reinvent myself. So this is what I get for working so damn hard years ago. I studied so well and burnt myself out later. I wanna die. I wanna die. I wanna die.

No comments:

Post a Comment