Monday, November 11, 2019

The Vow 2019

Whenever I look at you, I am reminded of God's love and faithfulness. You are my living testament, that God answers our heartfelt and fervent prayers.

Indeed, this love of ours is a beautiful gift worth keeping. When God writes your love story, no one and nothing can ever stop what He has planned. Not even distance can come between us, for it is the work of His wondrous and powerful hands that bring us closer than ever, binding us even stronger. So every day, just thinking of you, makes me pray and whisper these words with love, gratitude, and contentment: "I thank God for the gift of you."

Our 2 years as a couple has not been easy, but it was through love and trust that we survived. We are here today because of our strong commitment to be loyal to one another at all costs. With that, I thank you, for standing by me, for choosing me everyday, and for loving me and even my imperfections. I have always been a dreamer, but you have been the anchor to my boat, that is why I continue to sail on life with purpose. Even if sometimes, I see myself as a lowly caterpillar hiding in her cocoon when times get tough, you always see the butterfly in me. I will always treasure and cherish this beautiful and self-less love of yours, because it is one in a million.

With this, I vow to be your forever cheerleader and to support your every dream. I vow to be the wind beneath your wings, because I am that number one person who believes in your gifts and potentials. I vow to hold your hand and be your safe place, when all else in life turns gray. And from this day forward, your dream is my dream, your pain is my pain, and your happiness is my happiness. My love, with you and I together, there is nothing we cannot conquer. With God on our side and with our love for each other aflame, we will journey through life and make wonderful memories together, with the children God will bless us in the near future.

I love you and I always will. My heart is giddy with excitement and happiness, knowing that, the Lord has blessed me with a good-hearted man, whom I will be spending eternity with. You are worth the wait, and I am forever yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment