Tuesday, October 27, 2009

still the same him, nothings changed ;(

He's still the same person that I knew.
I think I was right, he refuses to change. Though he said he will, though he said he's going to prove himself.
But then, I say and I can see...he can show goodness one time, then be indifferent the other day.

Right now, I can say we are two different worlds. For two people who have no common interests at all, at what point will they meet? If it's true that opposites attract, then why does that not apply to me?

I guess, it's time for me to broaden my horizons and look for other possible persons I can get to know and mingle with. I don't think that "he's the one." That can't be. He's one heck of a damn liar and a freaking don't deserve a ****ing person like him.

Too bad, I'm kinda stupid to allow myself to fall into his bait. I guess I'm already desperate. Desperate to find my one true love, my fate, my destiny. But the more I searched for it, the more it's nowhere to be found. At the end, I just end up depressed and the more I loathe myself.

This love sick thing will do me no good. I'd rather not entertain this thought anymore. It's better off when my life is all still and quiet. No love life or stuff because it's just giving me heartaches and headaches. I can't find a suitor who takes me seriously. They are all taking me for granted. Maybe I don't deserve anyone. Maybe they think I'm not a girlfriend material. But whatever it is they think of me....all I know is, I'm tired, and if this will always be the case, I think I'm giving up my dream of settling down and finding my one true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment