Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I have a dream :)

"Don't let life randomly kick you into the adult you don't want to become." - Chris Hadfield


Ever since I was child, I have this dream- a dream inside me that will never expire.

I want to be a writer. I live this dream by writing poems, essays, articles, and blogs. Writing is in my blood, in the air that I breathe, in the words that I speak. But there's more to life than simply putting my thoughts in paper.

I want to be more than just a random writer. As time passes by, my dream elevates to a higher plane. I dream of publishing a book of my own, and it is a dream that I do pray will come true.

I envision that one day, I will finally have a book of my own. I seriously want to become a children's book writer, having been inspired by one of the talks I attended months ago. Since then, I was agitated and eager to make that dream come true.

But my fears and hesitations are my stumbling blocks. How will I make that happen when I don't even know  how to start? When I don't have the necessary connections, will that dream of mine still be a reality? And so most of the time, I'll get stuck, and just dream on.

However, most of the things we now perceive do begin with ideas. One simple idea will spark it all. That passion for writing will be my source of hope and my inspiration to live the dream.

It may take me three, five, ten years before that dream finally happens. But who knows when it will be? As long as the passion is burning and kept aflame, I know and most certainly believe, I am bound to have it.

For now, I will just write and try and try and try. Even if I falter, stumble, get rejected, and make mistakes in the process- I will go on. I may lose ideas and get tired, but I will stand tall and get by. I am certain, that I will not leave this world without realizing that dream. I will, most assuredly. I want to be a writer and that will never change. It is my heart's desire and I will move my life to the path that I truly yearn for.

And if you just see, it then you can do it. Believe, work, and make it happen. Someday soon, the victory will be mine. I claim it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment