Sunday, December 23, 2012

silent and distant

Okay. So I know it's a damn bullshit, idiotic, and stupid thing to do, but the heck, out of nowhere you bumped into my consciousness even if that was against all my desires and of rational thinking.

I know you're doing good even on your own. And as for me, I think I'm way better without you, too. I'm better, stronger, tougher, wiser, and prettier than ever. Again as stupid as it may sound, I owe it to you, to the pain I went through when I decided to love you.

Wherever you are right now, I just hope you are doing well. I wish for happiness for you. Seriously. Promise.

Today is your special day. And I tried my best not to greet you anymore, even if I wanted to. Doing so may be like opening a pandora's box, and I don't want to open a box full of curses, nightmares, and plagues. Greeting you may just give way to more agony and I don't want to remind us both of the pain you gave me.

I chose to remain silent and distant. It's the best for the two of us.

Happy birthday Cris.

12.23.2012

4 comments:

  1. Sino ito? Siya po ba ulit ito? Ka-swerteng nilalang, ay mention sa blogosphere. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea, bday nia ngayon. dahil ayoko na gawing complicated ang mga bagay di ko na sia binati sa text. dito nalang. wala naman social networking site un. hahahahah!

      Delete
  2. Pangalanan na yan. Mukhang may pinaghuhugutan ah. Happy birthday sa kanya. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. binanggit ko na yung pangalan. wag na natin sabihin ung complete name. kawawa nman. madami magagalit sa kanya. aheheheheheheh

      Delete