Sunday, December 23, 2012

it's a date :D

After three months, oh yes, congratulate me, I had a date again! Wohooo! I've been praying for this one, seriously. And even if I did not expect that the guy would express his interest in meeting me, he did. :)

Actually, this smart guy is a very interesting person. In person, he really seems shy and inexpressive, but when he talks, oh well, you would conclude that he knows a lot. He's an engineer so expect that he's adept at math. Plus, he reads! And even reads better than I do (even if I'm the English teacher). And there's more because he sketches, and even writes. Wow naman kuya for that!

Ours was a pretty normal date. We ate snack. Watch "The Hobbit". Talked inside the movie house about what we are watching (sorry to those seated beside and in front of us, I know we are kind of chatty! hahaha). I find his expressions while watching a movie funny and weird, but nevertheless cute (it's quite hard to describe! hahaha)! A perfect gentleman, he is. The temperature in the cinema is really cold, you know, and I was surprised he offered me his jacket, which I politely refused since I was not really shivering that time.

He was my Mr. Know it all when it comes to LOTR for he watched all the three movies, and I did not! So when there are things which I am confused of, I asked him, of course. At least I have someone to help me, so that's way better than watching it all by myself. :)

Dinner was conversation time. I appreciate the opportunity to know him better. Since the movie ran for three hours and it was getting late, we decided to call it a day. And well, he accompanied me home. I know that's normal. But I don't know,I find it sweet when guys do that. Honestly, not all my dates would offer to accompany me home. Hahahaha! Would you say he was way better than all the rest? Too early to say, I guess. But let me think he is. :) At least.

It was a long walk and ride going home. And yes, he met my family (dad and brother). They were not surprised at all as I prepared them for this. But It was me who was quite surprised by his actions. He made "mano" to my dad and shook hands with my brother, and called him "bro".  Quite respectful, really. I was touched and wowed. I hate to compare, but my ex did not do that, even.  Is that a good sign?  Well, my promise is that I won't compare anymore. Promise!

All in all. He was a simple, shy type guy, yet a gentleman. My cousin was right about what he said about him. Will there be a part two? Let's see. But I hope so. Honestly, I like the feeling of having someone whom I don't have to play pretend with. He's smarter than me, so being a smart girl, too, it's easy for me to express myself. And he listens, you would see, which is good. He may not be super talkative and bubbly, but come on- it's hard to find a super sensible and deep guy nowadays.

Again, it's too early to tell. It may just be a simple and friendly date for him, but I'm just open to all possibilities and I still hoping for the best yet to come. I'll keep in touch. Who knows, it may be love this time? No need to rush. :D

It's a happy Christmas indeed. And see, I had a date before Christmas. I can't help but shed tears of joy.
God answered my prayer already. At least I will all the more have the heart to move on and forget the bad memories of yesterday, and replace them with even better ones.

Thank you God. I am ready to love again. Soon. :)


12/22/2012
PS: It's not the end of the world!!!! :P


4 comments:

  1. I am glad you had time. Best of luck for future . He really seems nice

    New to your blog. Following.
    Care to follow back ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Sino yang maswerteng lalaki na yan? Mukhang like mo sya.

    Merry Christmas pala :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. saka na natin pangalanan :D ahem. ang bait kc. u read my blog naman. ehehhee. abangan natin ang next kabaanata! hahaha


      merry christmas too. gusto ko sumali sa contest mo. ung blog. hahahah. :D

      Delete