Thursday, October 4, 2012

blessings

In times like this (a difficult time, that is), I thank God for giving me a wonderful, good, caring, and supportive friend who is always there by my side. Right now, I am expecting nothing more. My dreams are not meant to come alive though, but just the fact that we are more than okay and I have someone to help me handle my emotions is a big pat on my back.

For the many good things he has done for me all throughout, I cannot help but feel indebted to him. I know he is not good in verbalizing his emotions, but somehow, the mere fact that he listens make me feel that I am special and important. That's enough for me. Someday, and that's soon, I'll find my one true love too. And I know when that day comes, my best friend will be there to cheer me up and rejoice with me.

God gives trials to those He think can manage them well. And maybe these trying moments are his way of telling me that He trusts me. So who am I to question his will, when He has been entrusting me with something big? The world is not full of bad things though, and the more I am experiencing adversities, the more I am able to celebrate and appreciate life's wonders. Now aren't those blessings enough.

I will carry on, as always. I have a good best friend, and a number of dependable friends, a good job, a promising career, a heart that cares, a passionate spirit. So what more can I ask for?

Lead me Lord. And thank you for sending me an angel. And more angels.

Thank you Alvin! You are the greatest friend one could ever have! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment