Tuesday, October 27, 2009

nothing in particular

Congratulations!
I'm already a certified Blogger!
Now I have a new account and I'm actually regretting why I signed up here quite late.


Anyways...


my head is aching, without no reason in particular.
My heart wanted to burst as well.
I feel so lonely lately.
It feels like my life is heading nowhere.
I feel like I'm gonna die of loneliness and depression.
It seems my life is no good.


I know few people understand me because I seem so mysterious, quiet, shy, and mysterious.
But that's just me! I can't change just because people wanted me to change.
If they can't accept me for who I am right now, then let it be.
"This is me, this is real, I'm exactly who I'm supposed to be now" as a song goes.
I just find it pathetic why people just can't learn to love me.


So I'm a really boring person?
Yes, they say I take life seriously.
And Indeed, I have less chances to enjoy life. 
It's all my fault
my fault
my fault




........I'm helpless

No comments:

Post a Comment