Tuesday, June 4, 2013

happiness :))

Just when I thought that the chances are low, life seems to have an ultimate turn-around. All it takes is one brave leap and step to the fulfilment of one’s dreams, and sometimes, you can’t always play it safe and keep mum. I would ask myself, what if I just kept it to myself up until now, but with the good things happening to me lately, I know I have made the right choice, indeed.

It may be too early to tell what could be in store for us. I never know what tomorrow might bring. But why worry? I can live by the moment anyway, and enjoy while all good things last. Getting overly anxious about things wouldn’t lead me anywhere. So instead, I’ll just sit back, relax, and cherish all that is here.

There are things which, for me, are unimaginable, but they are happening. Sometimes, when you are about to give up and move on, life will take a swerve and lead you to where you are supposed to be. I could have chosen to let go. But the feeling is so intense and overpowering, that I chose to fight for it instead. I have readied myself for the worst and I know what to do just in case it would not yield me favorable results. Fortunately though, the odds are in my favour and up to know, there are more surprises, every single day.

I am happy indeed. Overjoyed, overwhelming, sometimes overly ecstatic. This time, I would like to say, that I would let go of sad and pessimistic thoughts, because I just want to claim that my happiness has come. It has been a long wait. I fought hard for it, too. So I will never ever let it go.

Excitement envelops my being. I am filled with anticipation. For the time being, I will not rush. We are on the right track. And I know it will happen, soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment