Tuesday, November 20, 2012

hello writer's block!!!!

There was a time in your life when you look at the computer and there you are, left with nothing else to write. I am not really complaining about how this writer's block is irritating me, I am more saddened than annoyed. I've got so many ideas running in my head that I guess my brain needs some break-- and have a kitkat. :D

But what am I really writing about? Nothing in particular. It's just a random churvachenzes chenellyn. Duh. What the? I want to write. But I can't think of a topic. Argh. Will I write about love, dating, feelings, faith, teacherhood? What else is there? Whew, draining.

Tick tock tick tock, says the clock. Oh yeah, I need some followers, too you know. 

:D

My coconut shell is starting to process the data in my head. I think I am ready to write. 

Sorry for these bouts of writer's block. 

I guess I just need some brain chit chat.


Always,

Len <3 b="b">

No comments:

Post a Comment